Find The Best Boat Hire in Miami.
1 - 18 of 498 listings
Boat Hire & Yacht Rentals in Miami
From its Art Deco District and renown Cuban-infused cuisine to its warm, clear waters, Miami has so much to offer to travelers. One activity that’s always consistently named to lists of things to do in Miami? Hiring a yacht. There’s nothing quite like spending the day relaxing in the ocean breeze and soaking up some rays, and by the time you dock on shore, you’ll see fabulous views of Miami’s famed skyline.
If you’ve been looking for a great place for a boat hire, Miami is a perfect location. With GetMyBoat, you can find over 600 different yacht charters, boat hire, and on-the-water experiences.
Plus, many boat owners also offer extras like lunch or dinner onboard, jet skis, sea kayaks, and other amenities to add to your trip. We’ve also helped people book their bucks party and hens parties, destination weddings, milestone birthdays, anniversary trips, and honeymoon excursions. We would recommend finding a captained charter unless you or someone in your group has the experience and licensing to take a bareboat hire out on the water.
In addition to yachts, we have jet ski hire, deep sea fishing charters, sea kayaks, party pontoon hire, and surfing lessons available. We can’t wait for you to experience everything Miami has to offer.
7 Reasons to Hire a Boat in Miami
With so many things to do in South Florida, you might be trying to decide between planning a boat hire or spending a day doing something on land.
There are tons of great reasons to book a boat hire in Miami, but here are our top seven.
1. Enjoy the relaxing and therapeutic benefits of being out on the water, which has been known to have a calming and rejuvenating effect on people
2. Get some natural Vitamin D from the sun (though we also recommend broad-spectrum sunscreen)
3. Spend time with friends and family, because it’s a great way to catch up
4. Learn something new, whether it’s seeing how a new-to-you type of watercraft operates or advancing your sailing skills
5. Take a break from electronics and devices for a few hours
6. Spot some interesting wildlife, ranging from sea and ocean birds to dolphins, whales, sharks, and more
7. Cool off during Miami’s hot and humid summer months, or bask in the relative warmth during Florida’s mild winters
Once you’re booked, get ready for your excursion! Whether you pack travel-sized items in your luggage or you’re planning to pick up some odds and ends locally, there are a few essentials you should pack into your beach tote for a day offshore:
• Broad-spectrum sunscreen protects against both UVA and UVB rays. Apply at least 20 minutes prior to going outside and reapply every two hours (more frequently if you’re sweating or swimming). While sunbathing feels nice, you don’t want to risk sun damage – and a nasty sunburn can really put a damper on the rest of your trip!
• Sunglasses are a must-have for reducing glare and they can help you avoid wrinkles around your eyes. Polarized ones are a good pick if you have them, since they help with boaters’ fatigue.
• A cover-up and a sun hat are also key, and they let you layer up for lounging or dressing down for a dip in the ocean. Many yachts have sun shades or cabins where you can get out from the sun, but it’s always good to bring a cover-up to be safe.
• Waterproof smartphone cases are a good idea, especially if you’d rather avoid having to replace your phone due to water damage (or losing it altogether in the ocean).
We also recommend downloading our free GetMyBoat mobile app (available on iOS and Android) to stay up-to-date with communication from the boat owner and clarify any details around meeting location, weather, and tips.
Onshore Things to Do in Miami
Besides its warm, humid weather and white sand beaches, Miami is known for its vibrant nightlife, spas, restaurants, and diverse history. Once you’ve docked for the day, we recommend finding some great Latin cuisine; while Cuban seems obvious, there are also incredible Venezuelan, Peruvian, and Colombian restaurants throughout the city. Be sure to hydrate after a day out on the water – sun exposure can be quite dehydrating – especially if you plan to partake in cocktails and dancing in the evening. Another popular activity is to relax and decompress at one of Miami’s many luxury spas for a massage or scrub.
Looking for something a bit more structured? While planning your trip, we’d suggest adding these tours and activities to your list:
• Explore Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
• Take in a Marlins, Canes, or Dolphins game
• Walk the Art Deco District
• Wander through Little Havana
• Check out Wynwood Walls
• Adventure in one of Miami’s state or national parks, like Oleta River State Park or Everglades National Park
Top destinations nearby
GetMyBoat customer reviews for boat rentals in Miami.
Jorge was so easy to book with and Hector the captain was phenomenal!! Plenty of room on the boat and captain is super chill! This has been the second time I have been on this boat and I have not been disappointed! Would 1000% come again!!!
This boat was great. Plenty of room for our party and even with the strict regulations from Miami Dade County because of Covid- they did everything they could to make sure we still had an amazing time. We had so much fun we didn’t want the time to end and they even accommodated that. The Captain was awesome, he was professional but still very personable. That is so important when you are out for an entire day with someone. He always made sure we were safe and it truly allowed us to relax and enjoy the day. Would book this boat again in a heart beat. Thank you both for our amazing time.
Fernando our captain was amazing. Communication before we arrived on the boat was great. The boat was very cleaned and prepared with more than we thought. From a refrigerator, freezer, microwave, clean bathroom, Bluetooth speaker. We were also able to purchase and ride jet skis after we reached our destination. The overall experience was amazing and we will definitely be doing this again.
All I can say is wow! What an amazing experience this was for our family. From beginning to end I can say this was by far one of the most fun experiences we’ve had. From the communication with the owner Jim to our amazing captain Aaron, this was definitely an experience I would look forward to again in the future. The boat was clean, the captain was extremely accommodating and friendly and we got lucky with the weather for an amazing time on the water. From the Arneaud/Riff family thank you so much. Will charter again soon.
Highly recommend. After doing a lot of research, this was the best value for 5 hours! Though I was driven by the price and I was waiting for the catch. This was one of the best and uncomplicated experiences I’ve had renting a boat. They are courteous, accommodating, punctual and experienced. The vessel is nice and clean, and comfortable. Bring your friends! Make sure they have fun but they look after themselves, make sure to clean up after yourselves and TIP your captain!! More than 5 starts if I could.
45' Sea Ray Sundancer up to 12 guests as Low as $ 275 per hr - water toys included: water carpet, paddle board, floating noodles, goggles..! Very clean and well maintained Yacht!
ames & Luiz went above and beyond for my best friend's bachelorette party! The boat was perfect for a large group, they served drinks, played great music and let us swim with all the water toys. All the girls who attended said it was their favorite event of the weekend. I am already looking forward to our next trip out! Highly recommend.